EST Military Off-Campus Program
The Electronics Management Specialization in the Electronic Systems Technologies Bachelor of Science program is designed to provide coursework and experience in the areas of management and supervision in electronic-related fields.
This is a career-oriented degree program that meets the needs of individuals who have electronic-related work experience and/or technical certification training from military schools, technical institutes or industry training programs.
The program suits individuals who wish to pursue management careers in high-tech industries. The curriculum focuses on the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively study new and existing technologies, maintaining and managing technology systems, and effectively utilizing human resources. Courses focus on the application of electronics in industrial and data communication systems.
The degree program consists of three parts:
- A 48 semester-hour major with courses in a weekend format that spans four semesters.
- 31 semester hours of career electives that can be satisfied with previously completed military schools, community college or technical school courses/degree, other technical or industry training programs, or electronics-related work experience.
- And 41 semester hours of University Core Curriculum (general education) that can be completed from transfer credit from other accredited institutions, including community colleges, CLEP, DANTES or proficiency testing.
- Course Descriptions for EST courses
- Textbook List for EST(Summer 2016)
- Class Schedule for EST
- Exact meeting dates of class