Program Cost | TRM | ISAT | SIU
1. University Core Curriculum Requirement (41 hours)
- The Capstone Option reduces University Core Curriculum requirement to 30 hours.
2. Requirement for Major in Technical Resource Management (36 hours)
- TRM Core Requirements (or approved equivalents) - 15hours :
- TRM 316 - Applications of Technical Communication
- TRM 364 - Work Center Management
- TRM 383 - Data Applications and INterpretation
- TRM 464 - Managing for Quality
- TRM 470 - Project Management
- TRM Support Courses, select from - 6 hours :
- TRM 332 - Labor-Management Relations.
- TRM 361 - Fiscal Aspects of Technical Management
- TRM 362 - Legal Aspects of Technical Management
- TRM 421 - Professional Development
- TRM 426 - Technology and International Trade
- TRM 440 - Technology and Management of Sustainable Enterprises
- TRM 483 - Quality Measurement
- TRM 490 - Technical and Professional Theory
- or approved equivalents
- Approved Electives (specialization, minor, or individualized plan) - 15 hours
3. Career Electives (43 hours)
- An Associate in Applied Science degree (AAS) from an accredited institution meets this requirement. An approved apprenticeship or a maximum of 30 semester hours of internship, work experience credit, or independent study may be part of these 43 hours.
Total hours : 120 hours